Friday 24th March 2017
X-41 British Soldier ready for the 2017 season.
The new BRITISH SOLDIER was launched at the X Yachts factory in Denmark on the 13th March 2017.
She’s currently lying in Delfzijl in the Netherlands and we will complete her delivery back to Gosport this coming weekend.
Once the 2017 season begins she will be taking part in the below events, keep an eye out for her this summer:
- 14th-16th April – JOG Cowes Cherbourg (&return)
- 22nd-23rd April – Warsash Spring Championships
- 29th-30th – April JOG St Vaast
- 8th-12th May – ASA Army Offshore Regatta
- 13th-14th May – RORC De Guingand Bowl (Channel)
- 27th-29th May – RORC Myth of Malham (Cowes – Eddystone -Cowes)
- 10th-11th June – RORC Morgan Cup (St Peters Port)
- 16th-18th June – JOG Cowes in Alderney
- 19th-23rd June – Services Offshore Regatta (SOR)
- 7th-10th July – JOG St Malo/ RORC St Malo
- 22nd-23rd July – RORC Channel Race
- 28th-31st July – Cowes Week
- 1st-5th August – Cowes week
- 6th-11th August – RORC Fastnet Race
- 24th-26th August – Dartmouth Regatta
- 1st-3rd September – RORC – Cherbourg (Cowes – Cherboug)
- 9th-10th September – JOG Poole and back
- 23rd-24th September – JOG Lymington and back
To keep up-to-date with X-41 British Soldier’s journey visit the British Army Offshore Racing Team on Facebook here.
Join our Mailing List
Join our monthly email mailing list to get all the latest information and news from X-Yachts directly in your inbox.