Saturday 3rd June 2017
Our certified X-Yachts Service & Technical Center (XYSTC) is about to finalize the pre-season preparations of X-Yachts fleet based in Turkey .
X-Yachts Technical Center, based at Netsel Marina/Marmaris headed by X-Yachts Turkey, started preparing the fleet for the season back in the beginning of March.
X-Yachts of different lengths and models, which have been looked after and supervised by XYSTC throughout the winter, have been prepared for 2017 season by checking through the following list:
• Lifting & checking the underwater hull, keel, and rudder
• Antifouling application
• Checking & cleaning the saildrive/shaft & propeller
• Checking & replacing zinc anodes
• Polishing the hull, deck, and chrome parts
• Maintenance of teak on deck
• Checking & adjusting standing rigging
• Checking, cleaning, and repairing sails
• Checking & replacing halyards & ropes
• Checking of deck equipment & blocks
• Maintenance of winches
• Checking electrical devices & batteries
• Checking the plumbing system, pumps, and valves
• Checking the electronics
• Checking & pre-season maintenance of engine, generator/watermaker
• Checking the tanks
• Handling of likely other problems detected throughout
the yachts by the owners
• Cleaning the interior & exterior
• Delivery to the owner in ready-to-sail condition.
Among the 33 to 55 feet X-Yachts of various ages and models prepared for the season, there are cruisers as well as Xp 38 and Xp 44s which will participate in highly prestigious international races in the Mediterranean and Aegean, like ORC Worlds & Rolex Middle Sea Race.
The yachts are prepared by a expert professionals under the supervision of XYSTC General Coordinator Mr.Bülent Görgün (a.k.a."Baron"). The owners, some of whom are foreign nationals, enjoy the comfort and peace of mind of taking delivery of their yachts at the beginning of the season, and starting their holidays without loosing any time as they do not have to deal with various technical and maintenance issues.
XYSTC also carries out small and large repairs, modifications, and extensive refit projects besides routine maintenance and pre-season preparation work. Being maintained and repaired by XYSTC prolongs the expected lifetimes and increases the 2nd hand values of X-Yachts, which are already superior to the serial production brands in the market in both aspects.
Join our Mailing List
Join our monthly email mailing list to get all the latest information and news from X-Yachts directly in your inbox.