Wednesday 26th January 2022
X-Yachts Great Britain & Ireland are pleased to invite you to experience our range of X-Yachts.
X-Yachts Facility – Haderslev, Denmark.
28 February – 6th March 2022.
WHAT TO EXPECT…
- To be able to immerse yourself aboard your X-Yacht of choice, within the comfort and safety of our heated indoor showroom. Touch and feel the details to understand what makes an X-Yacht an X-Yacht.
- On display within the showroom – X40, X43 (2022 edition), X46, X49 & Xpower 33.
- Available to view in production – X56 & Xc 50 + more.
- Let us guide you through our production facility, with various X-Yachts at different stages of completion. Learn about our construction process, and importantly why we build an X-Yacht the way we do. In particular, details surrounding our progressive engineering, inherent safety, Scandinavian style, and our world renowned reputation will become apparent.
- Relax in the dedicated “X-Lounge” area, with complimentary snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- Complimentary shuttle service from and to Billund Airport.
- Evening Supper within the historical village of Haderslev.
- Accommodation for two, for one night in Haderslev.
- Please note this event is “strictly by appointment” only, and open to GB & IRE clients only. Contact Stuart Abernethy for more details on availability.
- Stuart Abernethy will be in Haderslev to meet and greet you, and conduct your private tour of the X-Yachts facility.
|Day||Monday 28th February||Tuesday 1st March||Wednesday 2nd March||Thursday 3rd March||Friday 4th March||Saturday 5th March||Sunday 6th March|
|Availability||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||FULL||1 place available||1 place available|
As the General Manager, Stuart has been with X-Yachts since 2005. With a thorough knowledge of all things X, he deals with new enquiries and pre-owned X-Yacht sales.